Monday, February 25, 2008

[blogfocus monday] eight of the best


1. The Teddacotta army is on the march and Julie says they're coming for you!

2. You need a special lamp, girls? Bob G's your man.

3. Is it my mind or is there something wrong in John's photo?

4. You need some of JMB's wood carvings? Pretty fearsome.

5. Your pet smoke much these days? Scottish Diary has the lowdown.

6. Omnium asks what one does after Friday prayers.

7. Sackers is having a little trouble deciding which animal he is.

8. Cassilis reports on Hillary's sense of modesty and decorum.

Bonus: Let Cherie help you see February out.

9 comments:

  1. I like the teddacotta army, but they look far too peace loving for war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to my fearsome carvings. They are, aren't they? I guess I'm just used to them.

    You need to fix Julie's link. It goes to me instead of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last, the return of the 'blogfoci'(is that correct?).

    Here's hopefully looking forward to many interesting diversions and redirections.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking; I always like seeing new people and hopefully exchanging ideas with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I prefer the new header photo of the Humber Bridge. I don't know why I didn't think of it before now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumber Bridge - gateway to G-d's own country.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.