Monday, October 29, 2007

[theo] more than just totty


Most readers don't need me to direct them but Theo Spark runs a sort of Forces Network Blogging Service and here are some of his gems:

* I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

* To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

* The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

* It was mealtime during a flight on American Airlines.
"Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked John, seated in
front.

"What are my choices?" John asked.

"Yes or no," she replied.
His short roundups of the week's events, in summary fashion, also have quite a following.

Regulars to Theo will understand why I refrained from stealing some of his juicier pics.

3 comments:

  1. Has he got his site working again? Eager as I was for his incisive political posts and astute commentary on gender relations over the weekend, I couldn't get his site to load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be working fine now. Got rid of the Finetune player. The sheer number of pics and vids posted tend to slow things down a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.