Sunday, April 29, 2007

[new order] searching for temptation

Any one know how I can access New Order's original version of Temptation and then their later double album version? This emasculated midi does no justice to them. Trouble is, I can't buy from over here.
Oh, you’ve got green eyes;
Oh, you’ve got blue eyes;

Oh, you’ve got grey eyes ...


And I’ve never seen anyone quite like you before ...

No, I’ve never met anyone quite like you before ...

Bolts from above hit the people down below ...

People in this world, we have no place to go ...


Oh, it’s the last time ...
Oh, I’ve never met anyone quite like you before ...
Oh no, I’ve never met anyone quite like you before ...

5 comments:

  1. Well, I actually have every New Order album, so bearing in mind we both have Pcs, where there's a will the's a way.
    May have to wait a while, but I'll put my mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New order are my fave band. i am lucky to have seen them 5 times in total.

    Buy the Substance album on Amazon, it has the original trakc you seek on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James let me have your gmail or other email address with lots of storage. I might be able to assist :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.