Sunday, October 29, 2006

[want to kill] after blogspot's latest trick

Dearest reader - I have now had it with these Blogger people. Their latest trick is to publish, then refuse to actually show it on the page. What they are trying to do, of course, is frustrate us to the point where we go over to Beta, which they say they're transferring us all to anyway, whether we like it or not. I won't play their game and therefore have begun


It too has its teething troubles but at least it actually posts articles and over the next week I'll gradually transfer as much as I can across. If I'm blogrolled with you, please keep it as is for now until wordpress is fully operational [it's still in the experimental stage].

The article I was trying to publish half the morning is over at wordpress now and it might be interesting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.