Monday, September 25, 2006

[execution] the best way to go

Ordinarily, I’d prefer not to think about this type of thing. Three Bali bombers on death row want to be beheaded rather than shot. Amrozi, Ali Ghufron alias Mukhlas and Imam Samudra had asked to be executed "the Muslim way, by being beheaded", their lawyer Mahendradatta said. He said they believed death by firing squad would be torture. The 2002 attacks killed 202 people. I’ve always personally felt that this was the way to go, if one had a choice. And one would be in such august company. I’d least like to be barbecued, I think. Actually, I’d least like to be in the middle of a 32nd degree ritual but that’s another story. Perhaps you can submit your thoughts in the survey over to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.